Users frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to post my classified?
- How do I post-delete my classified in car.gr?
- How can I modify my classified or renew it?
- How can I transfer a classified to my profile?
- How can I use my credits?
- How do I upload photos to my classified?
- I have forgotten my password. What can I do about it?
- How do I <park> and compare classifieds?
- How can I report a misleading classified?
- How do I search for a classified with her number?
- When will my classified be published and why I can not find it in the search?
How much does it cost to post my classified?
Car.gr gives the opportunity to private sellers to.
How do I post-delete my classified in car.gr?
You can offer a classified by simply selectingand category (eg , , etc.). Then fill in the <classified details>, (the dark colored fields need to be filled in), in description you write a text of your choice, select the time length you want your classified to be appeared and enter a personal code that you will need to manage your classified.
Deleting the classified can be done after you have Logged In, by filling in your Classified number or Account email and your password. Then select the "Delete" option.
How can I modify my classified or renew it?
Click Login from the menu, fill in the fields Classified number or Account email and your PASSWORD. If you like to renew your classified, you can change any details and click "Save changes".
How can I transfer a classified to my profile?
1. You can transfer to your profile all of your classifieds which have the same email address as the one you stated in your profile.
2. In the case that you want to transfer classifieds that created without an account, you should add your email address on these classifieds. Please logout from your profile and then "login" with the classified number and the password of this classified. Add your email address and then the option of "transfer classifieds" will appear on your guest account.
How can I use my credits?
Depending on the category of your classified an update may cost from 1 to 3 credits, this credits do not expire and you can use them whenever your like
- Cars: 3 credits
- Bikes: 3 credits
- Rest of vehicles: 2 credits
- Parts and xyma Shop: 1 credit
Making any change to your classified, you are transferring it at the start of the search list. You can use your credits every 1 hour. At the same time this classified appears on the home page of Car.gr as if it were a new classified.
How do I upload photos to my classified?
Once the classified has been successfully submitted, click <Add photos> to select them. If you want to change the photos order, drag by holding down the photo.
I have forgotten my password. What can I do about it?
If you have forgotten your classified password and you would like to modify or delete the classified and registered an email with it, click here for password reminding. In case that you have not registered an e-mail, please contact us through the phone number listed in your classified, to help you immediately. In any case, please write down your password to make the access to your classified easier.
How do I <park> and compare classifieds?
<Parking> gives you the ability to save the classifieds you are interested in. This appears on the bottom right of your screen. Also, in the same window, you have the ability of comparison with which you can compare the classifieds you have saved. At least two classifieds should be selected.
How can I report a misleading classified?
If you see that a classified is misleading or contains incorrect information, by clicking <Report> (under the classified photos), we will immediately be updated and correct it.
How do I search for a classified with her number?
In case you have the classified number, search it by typing in your browser address bar www.car.gr/classified number. For example www.car.gr/3587982.
When will my classified be published and why I can not find it in the search?
Your classified is immediately published after the successful posting. In case you are searching for your classified and it does not appear in the results, make sure that the search criteria are the same as those you entered in your classified details.