Hull Length: 11.31m
Max. sailing waterline: 10.36m
Floating waterline: 9.35m
Displacement: 7.5 t
Engines: VOLVO Penta / MD 22 P
Engine Power: 57HP
Water Tank: 355L
Fuel Tank: 345L
Mast over water: 15.5m
- Furling main sail.
- All sails are x2 plus one asymmetrical and one balloon.
- Radar Coden
- Navtext Lo-Kata
- Autopilot Autohelm 700
- External power supply 220 v and 2 (ή 3) internal sockets
- Tender with Honda Engine / 4HP
- Inox ladder for bow and stern
- VHF inside-outside.
- 2 extra anchors (Admiral and Danford on the stern with 50 m. Ankarolina strap)
- 3 handles, cables for 220 in several lengths with all kinds of sockets for every port.
- Full kitchen items (all inox) with unbreakable glass and porcelain.
- Bilge pumps mechanical and electrical.
- Spare water pumps for showers and taps. Shower on deck.
- Mechanical echo sounder and Walker Log.
- Several spare parts and tools.
- Max-prop propeller
- Flexible solar panel 120Ah
- New HR-original Bimini (2017)
- New spray hood rebuilt and also the old one as a spare.
-Extended Battery capacity 3x140Ah=420 Ah
-Secumar life rafts for 6 persons.
- Speedometer, echo sounder and wind instrument from Autohelm in the cockpit with internal repeater in the navigation table
-Vacuum Cleaner / 12 volt
-Sony radio / cd player with 2 internal and external speakers.
-Dıvıng equıpment wıth extra vent.
-Life jacket with 50m. of rope at the stern.
-Automatic gas switch that turns off gas outside the boat to prevent leaks.
-Several sheets for the beds.
- 20ltr. diesel and 5ltr. Gasoline.
- Spare tap.